India Business Law Journal is a market-leading monthly magazine that provides in-depth analysis of the legal and regulatory challenges facing domestic and international businesses in India. Our readers are in-house counsel and private practice lawyers around the world.
India Business Law Journal’s unique coverage provides practical advice on key business-law issues such as regulatory compliance, IP protection, taxation, dispute resolution, competition law and much more. It assesses the implications of legal developments, ensuring that our readers are kept fully informed of the threats and opportunities that arise from every significant change in the law. It also provides vital intelligence on the country’s law firms, legal process outsourcers and judiciary.
In addition, every issue of India Business Law Journal contains a series of practical columns written by lawyers at some of the finest Indian and international law firms. Contributing law firms include: Amarchand Mangaldas, Bennett Jones, Bharucha & Partners, Economic Laws Practice, India Law Offices, Khaitan & Co, Khaitan Sud & Partners, LexOrbis, Luthra & Luthra, Phoenix Legal, Saikrishna & Associates, TLT Solicitors and Trilegal.
India Business Law Journal is published 10 times a year and has a subscription price of US$790 for one year or US$1,264 for two years. Subscribe now to arm your organization with the best in legal intelligence.
Subscribe now to receive:
- The full 10 issues per year, delivered directly to your office or home address, and full access to the online edition and archive at www.indilaw.com and on our iPhone/iPad and Android apps.
- Complete coverage of key business, legal and regulatory developments.
- Expert advice on FDI regulations, taxation, intellectual property protection, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, dispute resolution, labour law and much more.
- Real life case studies and critical analysis of the legal structures that underpin significant business deals.
- Unrivalled intelligence on India's legal market.
- Annual specials, including our survey of law firm billing rates, Deals of the Year, the Indian Law Firm Awards, analysis of the best foreign law firms for India-related work and India Business Law Directory.
Our regular readers include: Accel Partners, Aircel, Allen & Overy, APM Terminals, Apple, Baker & McKenzie, Citigroup, DLA Piper, Evalueserve, George Weston Foods, Godrej & Boyce, Hindustan Unilever, Indian Corporate Counsel Association, International Paper, John Deere, Kuala Lumpur Regional Centre for Arbitration, Marriott, Microland, Nike, Pernod Ricard, PricewaterhouseCoopers, Sahajanand Technologies, Sequoia Capital, Siemens, Slaughter and May, SMC Global Securities, Sony, Star India, Tata Sky, United Technologies Corporation, Wockhardt, and hundreds more leading Indian and international companies.