India Business Law Journal is a market-leading monthly magazine that provides in-depth analysis of the legal and regulatory challenges facing domestic and international businesses in India. Our readers are in-house counsel and private practice lawyers around the world.
India Business Law Journal’s unique coverage provides practical advice on key business-law issues such as regulatory compliance, IP protection, taxation, dispute resolution, competition law and much more. It assesses the implications of legal developments, ensuring that its readers are kept fully informed of the commercial opportunities and threats that arise from every significant change in the law. It also provides vital intelligence on the country’s law firms, legal process outsourcers and judiciary.
In addition, every issue of India Business Law Journal contains a series of practical columns written by lawyers at some of the finest Indian and international law firms. Contributing law firms include: Amarchand Mangaldas; Bennett Jones; Bharucha & Partners; DH Law Associates; Economic Laws Practice; Khaitan & Co; Krishna & Saurastri; Lex Orbis; Phoenix Legal; Saikrishna & Associates; and Trilegal.
India Business Law Journal is published 10 times a year and has a subscription price of US$790 for one year or US$1,264 for two years. Subscribe now to arm your organization with the best in legal intelligence.
Subscribe now to receive:
- The full 10 issues per year, delivered directly to your office or home address.
- Complete coverage of key business, legal and regulatory developments.
- Expert advice on FDI regulations, taxation, intellectual property protection, capital markets, mergers and acquisitions, dispute resolution, labour law and much more.
- Incisive information on all major sectors including IT, telecoms, infrastructure, biotechnology, finance, power and outsourcing.
- Critical analysis of the legal structures that underpin significant business deals.
- Unrivalled intelligence on India's legal market.
- Annual specials, including our survey of law firm billing rates, Deals of the Year, the Indian Law Firm Awards, analysis of the best foreign law firms for India-related work and India Business Law Journal’s Directory of Indian Law Firms.
Our regular readers include: American Express; ANZ; Apple; Asian Development Bank; Axis Bank; BAE Systems; Bank of India; Barclays; BASF; British Gas; BP; Cairn Energy; Carestream Health; Chadbourne & Parke; CLP Power; Citigroup; Deutsche Bank; Diageo; Ebay; Evalueserve; Ferani Hotels; General Cable; George Weston Foods; Glenmark; GMR; Godrej & Boyce; Halcyon Capital; Hazira LNG; Heidelberg Cement; Hindustan Petroleum; Hindustan Unilever; HSBC; Idea Cellular; IDFC; IDG Ventures; IFC; Intel; JM Financial; JP Morgan; John Deere; Johnson Controls; JSW Steel; Jyoti Structures; Lotte; Macquarie Capital; Marriott Hotels; Mitsubishi; Mitsui & Co; Mumbai Metro; Nomura; Pernod Ricard; Procter & Gamble; Raheja Hospital; Reliance Capital; Royal & Sun Alliance; Sequoia Capital; Shell; Siemens; Singapore Airport Terminal; Standard Chartered; Star India; State Bank of India; Swiss Life; Toyota; UBS; UCB Pharma; United Technologies; Veolia Environmental Services, and hundreds more ...